We want to improve and you can help!
Welcome to Richmond Surgical
For more than 35 years, Richmond Surgical has provided expert surgical care to the patients of Central Virginia. Our surgeons are pioneers in surgical techniques, including advanced laparoscopic and daVinci® robotic surgery. These minimally-invasive surgical options, when appropriate, offer faster recovery times, better outcomes and less pain and scarring.
Our physicians have performed thousands of surgeries, both laparoscopic and open, for the following medical conditions:
- Breast diseases (both malignant and benign)
- Diseases of the colon (colon cancer and diverticulitis)
- Esophageal disease (Heller myotomy for achalasia)
- Diseases of the spleen
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease – GERD (Nissen fundoplication)
- Pancreatic disease (malignant and benign)
- Endocrine pathology (thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery)
- Abdominal wall pathology (inguinal hernia and ventral hernia)
- Gastric and appendix pathology
- Gastrointestinal oncology
- Hepatobiliary disease (gall bladder and liver pathology)
- Non-gastrointestinal oncology
- Melanoma and other skin cancers (including sentinel node biopsy)
Richmond Surgical looks forward to serving you and your family when your care calls for an experienced surgeon. We will take the time to discuss all medical options with you and your referring physician. Together, we will make the right medical decisions for you and your family.