At Richmond Surgical, we are dedicated to providing you with the most advanced surgical care possible. Our surgeons provide a course of treatment designed around your needs and take the time to learn what is best for you and your family.
Specializing in advanced minimally invasive surgical techniques, our goal is to shorten your recovery time, lessen your pain after surgery, and get you back to your daily activities as quickly as possible.
We offer treatments and procedures, both open and laparoscopic for the following diseases and conditions:
- Breast diseases (both malignant and benign), including lumpectomies and mastectomies
- Diseases of the colon (colon cancer and diverticulitis)
- Esophageal disease (Heller myotomy for achalasia)
- Diseases of the spleen
- Gastro Esophageal Reflux Disease – GERD
- Pancreatic disease (malignant and benign)
- Endocrine pathology (thyroid, parathyroid and adrenal surgery)
- Abdominal wall pathology (inguinal hernia and ventral hernia)
- Gastric and appendix pathology
- Gastrointestinal oncology
- Hepatobiliary disease (gall bladder and liver pathology)
- Non-gastrointestinal oncology
- Melanoma and other skin cancers (including sentinel node biopsy)